Research about and for the early education and childcare sector
Ceeda is a leading provider of independent research and intelligence for childcare providers, investors, local authorities and sector stakeholders. Working with the sector for two decades, we are trusted to deliver insight and analysis which drives action and puts evidence at the heart of decision-making.
Breaking News & Updates
A picture is worth a thousand words. Enter Ceeda’s photography competition and win £100 of resources for your setting
The average sector wage to sales ratio in spring 2019 was high at 70.1%
Save the 23 January 2020 in your diary and join us for sector led debate on funding challenges.
Nursery manager pay has risen by 4% since April 2018 and practitioners have seen an average rise of 3%
Under increasing pressure, over one in ten nurseries and pre-schools fear closure.
Monitor quality, motivate staff and increase occupancy with live feedback 24/7.
- Expert surveys for every stage of families journeys with you.
- Easy to use, issued in minutes, with results that help you make positive changes, fast.
- Confidential sector benchmarks prioritise action planning and give you the full picture.
See your settings through parents’ eyes with tailored mystery shopping.
- Get independent feedback on how your teams and settings look to parents seeking childcare.
- Identify specific issues which could improve conversion to registrations.
- Target staff training to rectify issues and increase occupancy rates.
Specific research needs? Enjoy expert research consultancy and resources.
- Bespoke research tailored to provide the insight your organisation needs.
- Childcare sufficiency assessment, due diligence, prospect finding – we start by assessing your needs and then tailor solutions to meet them.
- Providing strong foundations for private and public sector investment decisions.
A leading source of sector intelligence based on robust and timely research.
- Get all the latest data on delivery costs, funding levels, capacity, occupancy, workforce issues and operating conditions.
- Take part in the research panel to support your planning and build an evidence base to inform policy.
- Enjoy regular sector bulletins and sector events.