Tailored mystery shopping
If you knew why some parents choose to use your settings and others do not, you would have the power to improve your conversion rates and occupancy.
EYinsights mystery shoppers deliver that detailed knowledge. They are typical parents making decisions about childcare – not experts trained to carry out professional inspections – and share similar emotions, concerns and experience with your potential customers.
Shoppers are briefed to visit settings of interest to you. If you wish you can ask them to present a specific circumstance or question to test the response of your team e.g. I have a child with a severe food allergy, how will you make sure she is safe?
Here is how it works:
- You specify the settings to be visited
- We allocate a shopper and brief them regarding your specific needs
- Enquiries and visits are made, you will not know the visitors identity or the timing of their visit.
Your shopper report is supplied after all visits are complete and includes:
- Records of calls, visits and written material supplied
- Detailed feedback on visit experience
- Shoppers preferred childcare setting and reasons for their choice.
Contact us today to find out the little changes that could make a big difference to your occupancy rates!
Click to see case studies of mystery shopping campaigns.
If you are a parent/carer interested in being a mystery shopper contact us today.
Combine with an EYsurveys package to provide a comprehensive research strategy and enjoy cost savings.
Have you signed up to our About Early Years sector research panel yet? Register and take part today to enjoy free sector intelligence straight to your inbox.